A green material that fits into your comprehensive, environmentally responsible approach.
1 – Raw materials
- Encourage the use of renewable resources,
- Maximise materials of natural origin,
- Source locally.
2 – Manufacturing
- Work with local partners,
- Prioritise low-energy means of production,
- Limit the impact of transport (reduced weight, local production).
3 – Use
- Raise awareness among consumers,
- Encourage reuse.
4 – End of life
- Encourage waste recovery,
- Reuse, recycle or compost.
Our working process
We combine plant fibres with bio-sourced resins into a unique eco-designed container.
Let’s discuss your project together and conduct a feasibility study based on your specifications.
We work with you to develop a made-to-measure solution for your eco-designed containers.
We monitor the manufacturing of your project from A to Z through our network of local partners.